So I've recently been looking through some blogs that I really like and thought it was time that I tried this again. I currently do not have a camera, but hope to remedy that soon so pictures can be added.
There is alot going on here in the Hughes house, like always I guess. Caleb is starting to read a little bit and learning to write letters and Ben is a pro at his tricycle. Josh is getting close to finishing the course work for his teaching certification and then it's on to trying to find an intership for next year. I am starting to get the hang of working in the ER, but am really trying to make the most of my days off. The next year holds many new adventures and changes for us and I think it will be good.
Even though it was in the 30's today, we got a new AC system. Being that it is February, we got a good deal! One year I hope that we can use our tax return on something fun, but I guess that AC will be pretty fun in July!
We also planted tulips in the garden this afternoon. I have never attempted to grow bulbs before so this will be a bit of an experiment. We planted them in 3 different spots with differing soil and amounts of light. Two sets in the ground and one set in a pot, so we will hopefully find out where they are most happy. Something about planting flowers in the cold fills me with hope. It is cold today but Spring with all its beauty is coming.
The boys and I picked out Valentine cards to pass out in their classes on Thursday. They agreed on the Marvel Comic ones since they had Spiderman. When Caleb looked at the choices of cards when we got home, we was very concerned that there was nothing for the girls. The he saw the heart stickers to seal the envelopes with. He decided that would be good enough :)
Hope everyone has a lovely Valentines Day!
1 comment:
Now that's a sweet boy - to be thinking of the girls!
Post a Comment